To get to know me a little bit better I thought I’d pick some of my favourite questions from the various “Getting to know you” tags that are out there… Here goes!
- Where were you born? Southampton, England.
- When is your birthday? 2nd May 1991.
- What is your star sign? Taurus.
- Do you have any brothers and sisters? I’m an only child.
- Who is your hero? My parents.
- What is your favourite holiday destination? Anywhere Disney related!
- What is your career? I work in events and marketing.
- What is your favourite flower? Daisies
- What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? La La Land… (I didn’t love it)
- What is your favourite book to read? ANYTHING by Lindsey Kelk – I LOVE her!
- What did you want to be when you were little? An Air Hostess.
- What is your favourite sport to watch and team to support? I love watching football and I have a season ticket with Southampton FC with my mum.
- Tea or coffee? Tea!
- What is your favourite animal? Elephants.
- Do you collect anything? Keyrings from everywhere I go and custom Mickey Ears.
- What is your favourite musical? Wicked.
- What do you do to keep fit? I have a cross trainer, which I use four days a week and I go to jump2it – a fitness class on a mini trampette, it’s SO fun.
- What is your favourite movie? The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast.
- How many languages can you speak? I can speak a little Spanish.
- Who knows you best? My mum.
¡Hasta luego cocodrilo!
(See you later alligator!)